Open #2Warsaw, 폴란드
Matches are played in a best-of-five, single elimination format:
- Ahead of the tournament, each participant must build 4 decks from 4 different factions.
- No two decks can be of the same faction.
- Opponents will be able to ban, in secret, a chosen enemy deck at the beginning of each game.
- Once the players have each banned an enemy deck, they will choose 1 out of their 3 remaining decks to use for their first match.
- Winning decks can’t be used to play another match, while losing ones may be used again or swapped out for another.
- Decks cannot be modified between matches.